Saturday, June 11, 2011

between the shadow and the sunlight of another beautiful day

I didn't mean to neglect you all month. But between my three week marathon with no days off (and that includes working sundays) and searching high and low for an apartment I've been crazily busy. This is a placeholder to say I shall be returning to regular posting soon, just as soon as I straighten things out. Thank you so much everyone for all the lovely comments! They have brightened my day immeasurably. Until then, let me share with you a few of the things that kept me happy!

Pitango's sorbet with Joy
(who knew that sorbet could be as rich as gelato?)


Hermione and her exploits falling into the bathtub
(she has the soul of an evil pixie, which makes us the greatest of friends)


Fried Green Tomatoes
(the food, not the movie, though both are equally delightful)


The Giants
(and yes, I now have a baseball that Ramon Ramirez pitched to me!)


and Arrested Development
(because he had no choice)


1 comment:

WatermelonBoats said...

Ohh those sorbets look yummy, Aw the cat is called Hermoine? That's great