Wednesday, April 13, 2011

sunnyside up bathtime with Lush

I'm in love, and it's with Lush Cosmetics. Stepping into their store in Georgetown on Sunday has completely changed my life. I'm afraid that Sephora may no longer be my Tiffany's, because Lush has something better. Bath bombs and soaps that turn your bathing experience upside down and make it into a one of a kind experience for you and you only. Get there immediately, because I'm sure you won't regret it. And expect a few more Lush posts this week since I have been gleefully trying out my new goodies every chance I get!

2 comments:

Mr.Denver said...

Lush Bath bombs are great. I always look forward to that relaxing bath at the end of a long day at work.

lilybellebloom said...

I love LUSH bath bombs. I came across you blog and I enjoy how you write about anything and everything. ;)