Friday, February 18, 2011

pink fridays: chocolate with brandied cherries

 That was the flavor of the week at Red Velvet Cupcakery, and it was so good I had to have two of them this week.

My friend Kari came up to visit and we had pink cocktails and watched Doctor Who.


Yes, we went a little crazy with the pink vodka. But I still have the whole bottle of bubblegum vodka left. Do not worry!


I spent a lot of time at my favorite little Starbucks that seems to be linked with all the best of my DC memories. 


The SUN came to visit the tired streets! And it was Beautiful!


And of course, the pinkest day of the year came, with a set of pink lip glosses for me and the most beautiful pink roses delivered to work. Reader, I love him.

And that's all for this pink friday! I'll have a mini mixtape up if all goes as planned, and be back Monday with adventures and cute things!

No comments: