Monday, January 31, 2011

Ted's Bulletin

Sunday Kaitlyn and I went to discover a new place for brunch.


And oh my goodness it was yummy.



I've been wanting to try Ted's Bulletin for months, and I think that I am in love. From their decorations to the televisions playing old black and white movies, it was absolutely perfect. I felt like I was stepping into His Girl Friday.


And the food! Kaitlyn ordered the Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup, which was the perfect combination for a winter's day.


And I ordered the Bacon Blue Cheese Burger which came with the most amazing french fries ever. Just the right amount of crispy salt for french fry perfection. And I ate the whole thing. 


And the milkshakes were the perfect complement to our amazing lunches. Ted's Bulletin offers regular milkshakes for all and then adult milkshakes guaranteed to give you the perfect amount of tipsy happiness. We both loved the strawberry daiquiri. It was a place of happiness, and I can't wait to go back and get breakfast this time!

No comments: