Sunday, December 12, 2010

mini mixtape number nine

Thirteen days until Christmas! Thirteen! That means it's time for all Christmas music all the time.





Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by KT Tunstall


Maybe my favorite version of the old classic.





Winter Wonderland by A Fine Frenzy


Such a sweet, wistful version of a usually bouncy song. She makes it sound like a waltzing snowflake of a Christmas song!





Christmastime is Here Again by the Beatles


Because I think every playlist should have a bit of the Beatles in it.





Sleigh Ride by Relient K


My boyfriend keeps telling me this is the best Christmas album ever, and although I am still doubtful about that, here's a bit just to liven things up.





Boots by the Killers


I love listening to new Christmas songs alongside old standards, so this made my heart happy this week.


And with that, everyone have a beautiful Sunday of happiness and joy, and don't forget to finish up your Christmas shopping soon so you don't need to battle too many more crowds.

No comments: