Thursday, July 29, 2010

grab your mother's keys, we're leaving!


(image by Margo of one of my favorite exhibits at the American Art Museum in DC)

Tomorrow I begin my grand journey back to the lovely DC area, so posting may be nonexistent this weekend due to epic adventures planned with Margo, my mom, and various and sundry others. I can't wait to see my favorite museums and ride my much beloved metro again! Have an absolutely beautiful weekend, don't forget that Arcade Fire's new album debuts next week, and enjoy the pretty summer sunshine!

2 comments:

kell said...

so excited for arcade fire.

and so excited to have found your blog. welcome back to DC! i just recently returned as well.

the pink pixie said...

Awwww thank you! I don't know which I am more excited about--Arcade Fire, or living close to the city and all its wonderful places! DC will always be my favorite city. <3