Monday, June 14, 2010

pink happiness




After a terribly bad no good week of terribleness, I went to Sephora. You know how in Breakfast at Tiffany's Holly Golightly always goes to Tiffany's to cheer up her soul after having the mean reds? Well these were mean reds, and they could only be helped by a trip to Sephora where happy things are and a girl can always find things to cheer her up. And I found so many lovely things yesterday, but my favorite of the moment is Benefit's Big Beautiful Eyes palette. I just love the cute packaging and the little mirror that comes with it, and I simply adore how the browns have so much pink in them. A girl can never go wrong with pink.



I also found this magical stuff that spread pink sunshine all over the places you particularly want to highlight. It's perfect for the summer because it's not too heavy and just gives you the hint of pink sparkles to highlight your cheeks. I absolutely loved NARS' Orgasm blush, but I feel like if you run out of something and go replace it with the same thing it turns makeup buying into a necessity of drudgery. I'd much rather try many different things so I can explore all the options! Between these two new bits of happiness my heart is so much happier than it was.

No comments: