Friday, June 5, 2009

Cute things on a Friday!


These are the things that twirled my world this week!



Too Faced Pinpoint Lash Injection

The regular Lash Injection was such a lovely invention that I was dubious as to whether they could improve upon the formula. But they did, and this tiny little wand is the perfect size for separating and lengthening lashes. I just love love love it. 


Tazo's Om Tea

I love Tazo's teas, and Om is making its way up my list of current favorites. This delicious blend combines black and green, representing the mingling of the Eastern traditions with Western civilization, and is flavored with delicate notes of cucumber and peach. Try it. It will knock your socks off. 



Arrested Development

The highlight of my evenings (other than watching Gilmore Girls) is laughing at the exploits of the Bluth family. It's my new summer obsession. 


1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Arrested Development always twirls my world. :)