Monday, June 29, 2009

Adventures With Mascara: Part One.


So, as previously mentioned, last week heralded the arrival of Sephora's LashStash collection. I have been eagerly awaiting this arrival since December.

The first mascara I tried was Benefit's Bad Gal Lash mascara.



(I like how they used pink lettering for the mascara. Pink makes everything better.)

And this so far is my favorite. It separates, defines, lengthens, and thickens until it looks like you have the longest lashes in the world. It makes my heart happy! And even better, it does not flake or bleed onto your eyelids. This is a very real worry in the world of mascara. But rest assured, Bad Gal Lash mascara will stay on your lashes until you want to go to sleep, and then it comes off quite easily.



2 comments:

Kyte said...

<3 your mascara reviews. :p

Jonathan said...

It is hard for me to comment on mascara. :) But I do it anyways.