Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy things of the day


On a Thursday! It has been a few weeks since I wrote one of these posts. It's not because I haven't been finding happy things. It's because I am done with Christian Political Thought. So without further ado, here are the happy things of this week!



Milano Cookies
(image via iateapie.net)

These little cookies are unassuming at first, but then you bite into it and realize that in this cookie is the secret of teatime perfection. When paired with a cup of green tea it is suddenly obvious that heaven can be achieved on earth. 


Mighty Leaf Organic Spring Jasmine Tea
(image via thebeveragegourmet)

This tea is amazing both iced and hot and is the perfect drink for warm afternoons of sunshine and happy music!



Gratitude by Philosophy

I am not usually a fan of pomegranate scented lotions and soaps, but this beautiful pink bottle completely bewitched me with the happy scent of light and floral pomegranate without being overbearingly sweet. I love it, and think everyone should try it!



Paris Out Of Hand

This adorable book never fails to make my heart happy whenever I look through it. 


1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Cookies and tea are good for me!