Tuesday, April 7, 2009

cute things on a Tuesday!

It's a new day, it's a new world, and it's time for new cute things!


Over the weekend I tried Starbucks' new java chip ice cream. It's absolutely delicious, and I can't decide whether I love the ice cream or the packaging the most. The ice cream comes in a cute little container that looks like an actual Starbucks cup! Adorable!


Green-wich Village by OPI

I know people usually do not go about with green fingernails. However, sometimes the day simply requires a bit of zing! in it, and OPI's Green-wich village does it nicely!


The Boy Least Likely To

I just loved their first album, and their new album is rapidly becoming a new favorite. Their songs are adorable, their music videos are adorable, and the whole thing is something I like very much indeed.

And the absolute cutest thing of the week:


Red Pandas.

I want one so very very very badly. I could take it on walks through the park and it could prance happily beside me. Like in my dream the other night. 

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Green peeps and now green nail polish? I may be sensing a theme. :)