Monday, April 13, 2009

cute things on a monday!




Zhena Gypsy Tea

This tea is not only cute, but it also has been specially put together to enhance one's life. Whether it enhances one's life or not, the flavors taste lovely and it makes my heart happy!


Daffodils!
(image via gardenerspath.com)

Is there anything more sunny and welcoming than the sight of happy daffodils ushering in the spring? 



I love all the metro mint flavors, but I think that cherry might be my favorite. It tastes like a pink and blue day with sunlight and a friendly breeze.


large sunglasses

Honestly, I do not know what I would do without sunglasses. There are so many endless ways to use them. You can hide behind them when you are tired, or use them as a cover for people-watching. When I put on my large sunglasses suddenly the world seems better!



1 comment:

Jonathan said...

When I put on my sunglasses, the world laughs. I do not look good in sunglasses. :)